Announcing Design Influencers Connect 2021!
Digital Event Dates:
March 1-2, 2021: 2:00PM - 5:00PM ET
April 5-6, 2021: 2:00PM - 5:00PM ET
May 3-4, 2021: 2:00PM - 5:00PM ET
We are thrilled to announce Design Influencers Connect 2021, a digital networking and content environment presented by Design Influencers Conference and Esteem Media that offers the same unique style of ROI our events are known to deliver.
If you have ever attended DIC, you know what we mean. This new experience leans on (1) carefully curated industry outsiders and insiders sharing digital marketing takeaways, (2) constructively introducing brands and influencers, and (3) comfortable and meaningful personal and business branding activities for both attendees and sponsors
This new opportunity will help design professionals and brands achieve meaningful outcomes by:
• Sharing advanced marketing knowledge and skills to build influence, brand, and authority for growth
• Creating situations that connect influential design professionals and brands
• Instigating designer/brand marketing collaborations
Design Influencers Connect is specifically focused on the interests of interior design influencers, design bloggers, interior design social media practitioners, and design professionals looking to advance their business with all forms of digital marketing.
Attendees who participate include:
• Design influencers
• Interior design bloggers
• Interior Designers using content to build their business and personal brands
• Brand ambassadors
• Brand managers
• Design professionals seeking to learn more about using social and other digital content to drive their businesses
Registration is FREE! Be part of this digital DIC experience …designed specifically for online influencer marketing networking, education, and enhancement.
About the Conference
The Design Influencers Conference is the only conference specifically focused on the interests of interior design influencers and interior designers using content to build their businesses and personal brands, brands leveraging the web and blogger networks, and any design professional seeking to learn more about using social and other digital content for branding, connecting, or ecommerce.
These events continue to be the premier conference and experience for professionals actively using or interested in learning about social media and digital content marketing in the interior design industry.
The conference offers attendees a unique opportunity to participate in the intersection of interior design and the world of new media including blogging, social media, e-commerce, digital branding, book publishing, line promotion, and more.
Our next in-person event is scheduled for March 6-8, 2022 at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead - Atlanta, GA.
Why Attend and What You'll Learn
• Establish a connection between influencers and brands and other influential design professionals
• Speakers selected to help local design professionals measure and build their influence
• Outlines for brands and designers on how to pick viable influencer partnerships
• Top tips for creating influencer marketing programs for yourself and others
• Separate "how to" tracks for designers and brands along with meaningful general sessions
• Experts and examples for deploying social media, digital and offline marketing strategies
• Lessons for avoiding common mistakes made by influence marketers
• Top examples of design influencer marketing
• Influencer marketing thought leaders outside the design industry
• Networking events designed to build your influencer and professional networks
Who Should Attend
Attendees are interior design influencers, luxury interior designers, design social media practitioners, traditional design media, leading design brands, new design media innovators, and interior design industry leaders.
- Interior design influencers
- Design bloggers – individuals, small businesses, associations, or other organizations
- Interior designers
- Interior design writers
- Design enthusiasts or aspiring interior designers
- Design Social Media users
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Brands inside the luxury home design community