2015 Hall Of Fame Nominations Now Open!
Nomination deadline is January 9!
It’s time to begin the exciting process of electing new members to the Design Bloggers Hall of Fame! Many thanks to Traditional Home and Ethan Allen for sponsoring the 2015 Design Bloggers Conference Hall of Fame Awards.
Design Bloggers…it’s your time to be recognized on the global new media stage! We are excited to announce that nominations for the Design Bloggers Hall of Fame are now open. We are also excited to announce that this year’s awards will be sponsored by Traditional Home, our National Media sponsor. The role of the Hall of Fame is to recognize excellence in blogging and new media in the field of interior design. Each year, a new set of outstanding design blogs will become eligible through an open, online nomination process leading up to the ultimate recognition as Hall of Fame inductee.
The winners, and runner ups, will be determined through a combination of ratings by a panel of judges and a public vote. The awards will be presented live, and the inductees recognized during the 2015 Design Bloggers Conference at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta on February 26, 2015.
Nominate a Blog Now!
- Best Design Blog Graphics, Photography, & Presentation
- Best Writing On a Design Blog
- Best New Design Blog
- Best Overall Design Blog
Here is how the Design Bloggers Conference Hall of Fame Awards process works:
- The awards are open to any English-language design blog.
- The nomination period will start on December 11, 2014, and continue through the end of the day (Eastern Standard Time) on January 9, 2015. Nominations are open to the public and will be made via the Design Bloggers Conference website (see below to nominate a blog). A nomination can be made by simply adding a comment to the page for the designated category nominating the blog for consideration. Each blog nominated for a category will be included in the selection process; additional nominations for a blog in the same category will have no effect, so once a blog is nominated for a category there is no reason to nominate it again.
- A panel of expert judges will evaluate all the nominated blogs for each category during the period January 9 – January 16, 2015 and will select the top five blogs in each category.
- The public will be given the opportunity to vote for the finalists of each category from January 19 – February 6, 2015.
- Each category winner will be chosen based on 50% of the input coming from the judges and 50% coming from the public vote.
- The awards will be presented live at the Design Bloggers Conference at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta on February 26, 2015.
We look forward to your participation!