Design Influencers Connect 2021
Recordings and Slides on Day One for all 3 events will be available online next week.
There are no recordings for Presentations on Day Two.
If you pre-registered for the events and did not receive the recordings and slide access
Thank you for an amazing experience at our virtual events!
Over the course of a few hours on Monday and Tuesday during our three digital events, there were:
3323 Chat Messages
349 One-to-One meetings
1893 Unique Interactions in our Sponsor Booths
About the Conference
The Design Influencers Conference is the only conference specifically focused on the interests of interior design influencers and interior designers using content to build their businesses and personal brands, brands leveraging the web and blogger networks, and any design professional seeking to learn more about using social and other digital content for branding, connecting, or ecommerce.
These events continue to be the premier conference and experience for professionals actively using or interested in learning about social media and digital content marketing in the interior design industry.
The conference offers attendees a unique opportunity to participate in the intersection of interior design and the world of new media including blogging, social media, e-commerce, digital branding, book publishing, line promotion, and more.
Our next in-person event is scheduled for March 6-8, 2022 at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead - Atlanta, GA.
Why Attend and What You'll Learn
• Establish a connection between influencers and brands and other influential design professionals
• Speakers selected to help local design professionals measure and build their influence
• Outlines for brands and designers on how to pick viable influencer partnerships
• Top tips for creating influencer marketing programs for yourself and others
• Separate "how to" tracks for designers and brands along with meaningful general sessions
• Experts and examples for deploying social media, digital and offline marketing strategies
• Lessons for avoiding common mistakes made by influence marketers
• Top examples of design influencer marketing
• Influencer marketing thought leaders outside the design industry
• Networking events designed to build your influencer and professional networks
Who Should Attend
Attendees are interior design influencers, luxury interior designers, design social media practitioners, traditional design media, leading design brands, new design media innovators, and interior design industry leaders.
- Interior design influencers
- Design bloggers – individuals, small businesses, associations, or other organizations
- Interior designers
- Interior design writers
- Design enthusiasts or aspiring interior designers
- Design Social Media users
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Brands inside the luxury home design community