Announcing a Special One-Day and In-Person Pop-Up Event
Design Influencers Conference at the Dallas Market Center- November 7, 2023
Esteem Media and the Design Influencers Conference (DIC), in collaboration with the Dallas Market Center, will produce a one-day conference in Dallas on November 7, 2023. The event will feature top speakers and topics critical to current day influencer marketing and brand collaboration success. The conference’s best speakers and most salient topics will be presented for the Dallas Market Center this November.
In a year that DIC’s organizers at Esteem Media decided to hold off staging its next multi-day conference to reimagine and plan a new and expanded annual conference, staging a one-day event in Texas (the largest home state of attendees over the 12 years of East and West coast conferences) is a response to the design influencer community’s desire for continued content, networking and brand collaboration. The 2023 Agenda will be announced shortly - take advantage of our super early bird rates and register now!
Read more in Adam Japko's blog post.
About the Design Influencers Leadership Conference
New name, expanded content, and new venue in 2025!
After last year's successful 2022 Design Influencers Conference (DIC), the organizers at Esteem Media are pleased to announce its highly anticipated new event format and expanded content. Launched as the Design Bloggers Conference (DBC) in 2011, the conference eventually evolved into the Design Influencers Conference and now take its next logical next step as the Design Influencers Leadership Conference (DILC) in Napa Valley on February 10 - 12, 2025 at The Meritage Resort and Spa | Napa, CA.
The new format maintains the event’s traditional design influencer marketing education and brand/influencer connection programs, while also tackling new opportunities and challenges in operations and marketing that have become crucial for leaders of influential design businesses to master. In addition, the special benefits of its new host destination, Napa Valley, will be incorporated into the event experience.
While building influence on and offline continues to be a centerpiece discipline for successful design professionals, the past three years have unearthed new complex internal and external speed bumps for operating successful design businesses. Just like influencer and content marketing did, a shifting landscape is presenting new operating mandates, outside of comfort zones, that are imperative for successful design pros to tackle now for long term sustainability. From changing client bases, reimagined workforces, human resource management, environmental challenges, emergent digital strategies, and morphing business leadership requirements, etc., DIC was compelled to incorporate these new competencies that suddenly paralleled building influence for getting more than anyone’s fair share of the marketplace.
Look for registration and travel details in late fall of 2023... and bookmark DILC for February 10-12, 2025 on your calendar now so you will be present at the Design Influencers Leadership Conference in Napa Valley-- designed to help influential Design Professionals learn about critically emergent social and technology shifts…all tailored in a comfortable setting with other design pros that are equally determined to lead their businesses for the long term and grab more than just their fair shares of markets.
Learn more about the expanded event focus in Adam Japko's, our event founder, full post here.
Why Attend and What You'll Learn
• Discuss the salient issues confronting your design business- from succession plans, financial models, hiring strategy, sustainability and material selection, AI, etc.
• Establish a connection between designers, influencers, and brands and other influential design professionals
• Speakers selected to help local design professionals measure, build their influence and overall business
• Top tips for creating influencer marketing programs for yourself and others
• Experts and examples for deploying social media, digital and offline marketing strategies
• Learn and compare social platforms and their drivers for success
• Top examples of design influencer marketing
• Business and influencer marketing thought leaders outside the design industry
• Networking events designed to build your influence and professional networks
Who Should Attend
Attendees are interior design influencers, luxury interior designers, design professionals, social media practitioners, traditional design media, leading design brands, new design media innovators, and interior design industry leaders.
- Interior design influencers
- Design professionals– individuals, small businesses, associations, or other organizations
- Interior designers
- Landscape architects and designers
- Design enthusiasts or aspiring interior designers
- Design Social Media users
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Brands inside the luxury home design community