Design Influencers Connect 2021
All pre-registered attendees will receive the recordings and slide presentations for all our events.
If you did not receive the free ticket link,
Thank you for an amazing experience at our first two virtual events!
Over the course of a few hours on Monday and Tuesday during our March event, there were:
1439 Chat Messages
288 One-to-One meetings
1103 Unique Interactions in our Sponsor Booths
468 Minutes Average Time Spent in Event by Attendee
Recordings and Slides on Day One are now available. There are no recordings for Presentations on Day Two.
If you pre-registered for the event and did not receive the recordings and slide access contact email@example.com.
Pre-register for our last digital event now- May 3-4
Our Last Digital Event Date:
May 3-4, 2021 - Skills and Platforms
Hours to be announced.
We are thrilled to announce Design Influencers Connect 2021, a digital networking and content environment presented by Design Influencers Conference and Esteem Media that offers the same unique style of ROI our events are known to deliver.
If you have ever attended DIC, you know what we mean. This new experience leans on (1) carefully curated industry outsiders and insiders sharing digital marketing takeaways, (2) constructively introducing brands and influencers, and (3) comfortable and meaningful personal and business branding activities for both attendees and sponsors
DIConnect is digitally inspired, and only the ROI for attendees mimics the in-person Design Influencer Conferences we have produced annually since 2011. DIConnect is truly a Covid Baby, built with carefully curated industry outsiders and insiders sharing timely Influencer and digital marketing developments driven by the "year of quarantining". It intends to constructively introduce brands and influencers and facilitate comfortable and meaningful personal and business branding activities for both attendees and sponsors.
Content will focus on the opportunities and skills necessary for Design Influencers, Marketers, and Brands to consider in navigating a new environment born out of the pandemic. The digital series exists to:
- Offer marketing, human, and other business skills to build influence, brand, and trust in a new era of consumerism
- Connect influential design professionals and brands
- Provide networking to instigate community and collaboration
DIConnect is specifically focused on the interests of interior design influencers, design bloggers, interior design social media practitioners, and design professionals looking to advance their business with all forms of digital marketing.
Attendees who participate include:
• Design influencers
• Interior design bloggers
• Interior Designers using content to build their business and personal brands
• Brand ambassadors
• Brand managers
• Design professionals seeking to learn more about using social and other digital content to drive their businesses
Registration is FREE! Be part of this digital DIC experience …designed specifically for online influencer marketing networking, education, and enhancement.
About the Conference
The Design Influencers Conference is the only conference specifically focused on the interests of interior design influencers and interior designers using content to build their businesses and personal brands, brands leveraging the web and blogger networks, and any design professional seeking to learn more about using social and other digital content for branding, connecting, or ecommerce.
These events continue to be the premier conference and experience for professionals actively using or interested in learning about social media and digital content marketing in the interior design industry.
The conference offers attendees a unique opportunity to participate in the intersection of interior design and the world of new media including blogging, social media, e-commerce, digital branding, book publishing, line promotion, and more.
Our next in-person event is scheduled for March 6-8, 2022 at the Grand Hyatt in Buckhead - Atlanta, GA.
Why Attend and What You'll Learn
• Establish a connection between influencers and brands and other influential design professionals
• Speakers selected to help local design professionals measure and build their influence
• Outlines for brands and designers on how to pick viable influencer partnerships
• Top tips for creating influencer marketing programs for yourself and others
• Separate "how to" tracks for designers and brands along with meaningful general sessions
• Experts and examples for deploying social media, digital and offline marketing strategies
• Lessons for avoiding common mistakes made by influence marketers
• Top examples of design influencer marketing
• Influencer marketing thought leaders outside the design industry
• Networking events designed to build your influencer and professional networks
Who Should Attend
Attendees are interior design influencers, luxury interior designers, design social media practitioners, traditional design media, leading design brands, new design media innovators, and interior design industry leaders.
- Interior design influencers
- Design bloggers – individuals, small businesses, associations, or other organizations
- Interior designers
- Interior design writers
- Design enthusiasts or aspiring interior designers
- Design Social Media users
- Manufacturers, Suppliers, and Brands inside the luxury home design community