Registration now open for 2022 -
Super early-bird rates expire October 11!
REGISTRATION TYPES for 2022 - In Person Event in Atlanta
- If you are a design influencer, an aspiring design influencer, a design social media participant, or an interior designer without a blog or social media presence yet, your registration type is an Influencer/Designer.
- If you are an owner or employee of a brand, products or service supplier, design center, manufacturer, showroom operator, public relations professional, or media company in the home and interior design community, your registration type is a Vendor.
Select Your Registration Type Below and Click Link to Register below.
Influencers/Designers- Register here >>>
-$545 (Super early bird rate until October 11, 2021)
-$645 (Early bird rate after October 11, 2021)
-$745 (Regular rate after January 17, 2022)
Vendors, Brands, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Showroom Operators and Media/PR -
Register here >>>
- $945 (regular rate available until 3/6/2022)
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
- A choice to attend either the Influencer or Brand Track sessions or select any sessions from each Track on Sunday and Tuesday
- General conference sessions on Monday and Tuesday which are open to all participants- Influencers and Brands
- Receptions at the Grand Hyatt
- Continental breakfast on Monday and Tuesday and refreshment breaks
- Lunch on Monday
- Tuesday off-site tours and receptions
- Opportunity to network with Brands, Manufacturers, and Luxury Home Suppliers on the Expo floor
- Conference slides for the conference program available online after the event
If you need to cancel your conference reservation, your fee is 50% refundable through December 31, 2021.* After that your fee is non-refundable. Please note we have no partial-conference prices and it is not possible to share a conference registration spot.
If you would like to transfer your registration to a colleague, please send an email to: email@example.com
We will be doing everything that is recommended by health professionals to make the experience a safe one and Esteem Media (parent company of Design Influencers Conference), its employees and representatives assume no liability for "bodily injury" or "property damage" or "personal and advertising injury" arising out of the actual or alleged transmission of a communicable disease.
*All registration fees are fully refundable if Esteem Media is forced to cancel the event subject to the Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, and curtailment of transportation facilities or other emergencies, making it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities or to hold the meeting.