Announcing our 2021 Dates and Return to Atlanta!
Registration is now open!
REGISTRATION FEES FOR 2021
- If you are a design influencer, an aspiring design influencer, a design social media participant, or an interior designer without a blog or social media presence yet, you qualify for our Influencer/Designer Rate.
- If you are an owner or employee of a brand, products or service supplier, design center, manufacturer, showroom operator, public relations professional, or media company in the home and interior design community, you qualify for our Vendor Rate.
Please select the correct registration type and fee as we will contact you if you have registered for the incorrect type and collect additional fees if required.
Select Your Registration Type Below and Click Link to Register:
-$495 (super early bird rate until September 30, 2020)
-$595 (early bird rate after September 30, 2020)
-$695 (regular rate after January 11, 2021)
- $945 (regular rate available until 3/2/2021)
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
- A choice to attend either the Influencer or Brand Track sessions or select any sessions from each Track on Sunday and Tuesday
- General conference sessions on Monday and Tuesday which are open to all participants- Influencers and Brands
- Receptions at the Grand Hyatt
- Continental breakfast on Monday and Tuesday and refreshment breaks
- Lunch on Monday
- Tuesday off-site tours and receptions
- Opportunity to network with Brands, Manufacturers, and Luxury Home Suppliers on the Expo floor
- Conference slides for the conference program available online after the event
We will be doing everything that is recommended by health professionals to make the experience a safe one and Esteem Media (parent company of Design Influencers Conference), its employees and representatives assume no liability for "bodily injury" or "property damage" or "personal and advertising injury" arising out of the actual or alleged transmission of a communicable disease.
*All registration fees paid after July 1, 2020, are fully refundable if Esteem Media is forced to cancel the event subject to the Acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulations, disaster, civil disorder, and curtailment of transportation facilities or other emergencies, making it illegal or impossible to provide the facilities or to hold the meeting.