We love beautiful homes and believe everyone deserves a space that nurtures them and showcases their unique personality. As interior designers, you’re doing important work helping your clients create beautiful spaces, so we love when you use our pieces in your carefully curated spaces.
While we know that designers use trade-only sources to bring distinctive furniture pieces into their rooms, we want to be one of the trusted sources you turn to when you’re working with a client.
- Stay On Budget – Every client has a budget, and sometimes it pays to be creative in how you stay within it. Ballard Designs brings you exclusive furniture designs at an affordable price point, meaning you’re able to bring more elements into your client’s space without blowing the budget.
2. Variety of Styles – While we love traditional designs, we believe that every home should have a mix of high and low, old and new, and classic and more contemporary. For that reason, we offer furniture pieces in that appeal to all different aesthetics. Whether you’re looking for something more sleek and contemporary or a piece inspired by a French antique, we’ve got something for everyone. We feel confident you’ll find just the right piece to suit your client’s space.
3. Send in Your Trade Only Fabrics – While we offer over 300 fabrics in our library, we understand that you may have a very specific palette or pattern in mind. Send us yardage of your fabric and we’ll upholster it on one of our furniture bodies for no additional cost.
4. Customization – Every room should have unique elements chosen just for your space, so it’s important to us to offer tons of ways to customize your furniture pieces. For many of our upholstered pieces, you can choose contrasting welts, kick pleats, inbacks, and endless ways to make your chair, bench, or bed stand out.
5. Faster Lead Times – While our pieces take several reasons to make, the lead times are often much faster than Trade Only sources. That means you’ll get your custom piece faster and less expensive than if you were to order elsewhere!