The web has turned visual and that’s a perfect development for the design industry and creating content that drives results! At the Design Bloggers Conference, Adam Japko and Connor Dwyer will show you how to:
- Demonstrate Mobile’s impact on Social Engagement
- Provide Case Studies in Design and other industries on excellent visual web marketing
- Demonstrate how to combine social, mobile, and video platforms for great results
- Offer metrics for content success
- Map the evolution from design blogs to current day visual marketing approaches
- Unveil Instagram as the most powerful social platform and provide insights into excellent Instagram marketing
Adam Japko has spent the last year studying the organic shift to the “Visual Web” and its implications for new approaches to powerful home design marketing. Hear how logical and simple it can be for you.
Connor Dwyer lives in Atlanta while working on his masters in graphic design at SCAD. He has amassed 76.4k followers on Instagram with his compelling photography. He thinks graphic design and photography for building brands, but mostly enjoys making people feel loved. Hear how Connor creates inspired Instagram campaigns with powerful results.
For more on our exciting sessions, check out our complete agenda.