Even after years of time invested in online content and social marketing, every successful online brand or niche industry influencer power and fruits of influencer-status often lies in real world moments.
Learn how influencers (and aspiring influencers) expand their reach through in-person moments – from hosting workshops, speaking engagements, flash sales and labs, to attending conferences, markets, and cocktail parties.
While Scott and Sherry develop influencer marketing programs with their clients, they are advantaged with an even deeper perspective on the developing role of influencer marketing in the home furnishings industry. Their agencies’ client rosters include High Point Market, National Kitchen and Bath Association and KBIS. Hear them share trends they see from their unique perch and learn from successful case studies.
What gets some showrooms and trade show exhibits better attendance and coverage by design influencers and press? The answer always includes “great styling”. Traditional approaches to exhibit design beg for more in the era of influencer marketing. Hear styling phenom and Design Influencers Conference co-host Stacy Kunstel’s tips on creating attention and engagement with opinion leaders at markets and showrooms.
Leverage your distributor relationships with customized regional co-branded content marketing campaigns. Consumers and design professionals wholly embrace inspired local content from recognizable businesses. Learn from Vetrazzo, UMI, Laura U Interiors, In Detail, and Oceanside Glasstile on building relationships and support in your distribution channel with fully integrated and localized marketing programs.
Ideal for brands with distributor networks seeking to add value to the relationship through targeted regional promotion and content/influencer marketing.
Attendees will learn how to:
● Drive leads to a local distributor
● Invigorate dormant channel relationships
● Partner with local designers and influencers
● Customize co-branded content for regional success
● Raise brand awareness in regional targets
● Attract new distributor opportunities
Long time bloggers and astute digital design marketers reap benefits from high traffic sites. Happily, several innovative strategies for ancillary revenue streams are now in vogue and this session will put you on a path to new income flows. Audit your site strategy and leverage multi-level marketing for direct sales and passive income. Learn about giveaways, private label products, digital products for Home & DIY Bloggers and more and get started today. The session will specifically cover:
• Coupons and Deals / Giveaways
• Private Label Products: physical
• Private Label Products: digital
• Training: webinars Facebook groups/podcasting/YouTube
Learn the ins-and-outs of well-structured local search engine blogging tactics that will help you get found through Google search and increase your bottom line. Learn to create blog posts that highlight the towns where projects and products occur. Build local authority with the search engines. Sandra and Nicole will posts and success stories that will help you demystify local search and leads. Follow the road map and referrals are no longer the only dominant local lead source
- How to optimize for local markets with the keywords for local SEO
- Create blog post to increase business with local keywords
- How localized blogging helps define your brand, build relationships, and more
- Tips for photographing and releasing professional images (i.e. only write the blog post after the photos have been pitched to press or publicized)