Crypton, the home fabric technology brand, is built on a foundation of innovation. “That’s why we love creators,” explains Crypton Home Fabric marketing manager Elise Gabrielson. “People who design with our fabrics, who write about them and shoot them, they’re our inspiration,” she says. Crypton Home Fabric is a sponsor of the 2018 Design Bloggers Conference, and Ms. Gabrielson shared five top reasons why her brand is supporting the event:
- Trust is currency in the digital world. Bloggers and social media personalities are a trusted source of valuable, real-time information. They edit and curate and present the best of new design resources, products and trends to the design community as well as to homeowners and design lovers. They offer a sense of discovery and excitement around design brands by wrapping them into themes and stories.
- The undeniable magnetism of storytelling is why we work with creators every day. It’s very compelling when these awesome women (and men!) are seeing, touching and using Crypton fabrics, witnessing how beautifully they work, showing and telling it from their real lives through their lens and in their own words so people can envision it. Why would we say it ourselves when it is other people’s opinions that really matter?
- All of this content is cultivating a hunger for design, with a range of topics and a high low mix that includes DIY, trade shows, makeovers, house tours, show houses, artisans and makers, art and antiques and home technologies like ours. Creators work hard and travel far and wide to bring news from the design front. You guys see it all, so and we’re always gratified and humbled by your continued enthusiasm when you run across Crypton in so many of the places that matter in the design world.
- Crypton was created for the design world and the people in it. This is literally the very reason we innovate. We make performance technologies for all kinds of fabrics so that designers, stylists and creatives can work freely and without restriction, putting soft, gorgeous textiles in places they could never go without the integrity of our technology.
- What we live for is what you write about, beautiful spaces for people who understand the art of living well. We invent new ways to free up the design process, to ensure the long-term success of design projects and to create homes where people can entertain, have pets and let children be children. Real life #housegoals, you know?
For conference-goers, Crypton and their brand partner Duralee have donated luxurious tote bags made of performance fabric from the newly released Lonni Paul for Duralee with Crypton Home Fabric collection. The fabrics in the collection were all inspired by fashion, so the totes with their leather handles and chic woven patterns are sure to find their way into many creators’ everyday looks this season and for seasons to come.